The Windsor Alehouse is committed to providing you with the best customer service possible. For that reason we adhere to the policies set out in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which operates to protect the personal information provided to us. The Windsor Alehouse abides by the following guidelines set out in accordance with the Privacy Act. Please contact us if you have any comments, concerns or require any additional information not listed below in relation to our Privacy Guidelines.
- We will only use personal information provided to us either by way of phone, email, fax or website, where possible, if the source was directly from the individual concerned.
- We will only collect information in a fair and lawful manner.
- We will not collect, use, or disclose information about an individual for a purpose other than the primary purpose for which the information given was collected.
- We will not give away any personal information given to us to any third party unless the individual agrees
- We will only use information provided to us for a marketing purpose to advise the individual of specials and services that may be of interest to them if we have express permission to do so by the individual concerned